Click here for
Keystone Lift Passes
4 mountains, gladed tree skiing, the highest chairlift in North America, the Lake Chutes, killer terrain parks, fantastic skiing for children and familes.....
Keystone Ticket - Exclusively for overseas visitors only - Discounted rates apply when packaged with lodging, transport or equipment rentals
Valid for unlimited skiing at Breckenridge, Keystone and A-Basin. Half the purchased days are valid at Vail and Beaver Creek. Click on required pass to purchase.
Terms and Conditions. Your contract is with Kokopelli Ski Holidays LLC, PO Box 3450, 13 Meadow Lark Green, Breckenridge, CO, 80424 - 1 970 453 2575. Kokopelli Ski Holidays will appear on your credit card statement as the processing entity. By clicking 'submit card details' you are authorising us to charge your card and that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions
1. We will email you a voucher to redeem your order. Note that you will need the voucher and not the confirmation generated by our website to redeem your ticket / pass. Take the voucher to any lift ticket window.
2. As stated on our web site - any promotion code or discount is not valid with the Epic Season Pass or Summit Season Pass - promotions will apply to the regular Colorado Ticket and Summit Ticket. Any promotion discount used incorrectly will be removed at point of sale and the correct full price will be charged
3. It is client’s responsibility to read, understand and abide by the laws of the ski area and the Colorado skiers code.
4. Refunds are only given when such refund is approved by Vail Resorts Inc. A $25 or 4% handling fee is assessed on all refunds, whichever is greater.
5. Adventure mountain travel, skiing, snow boarding, and outdoor activities at any time of year involve risks about which the guest(s) must make himself/herself aware. The responsibility of Kokopelli Ski Holidays LLC. does not extend to cover any liability for personal injury or property damage that occurs while participating in any activities on or off-property arranged by our staff. You participate in all activities at your own risk. Guests must accept the risk of slippery conditions at all times in high alpine environments.
6. Orders need to be made 3 days prior to your pick up date.